Noctis

Talk about other games (be they freeware, indie or commercial!)
Sitcon

Noctis

Post by Sitcon »

Hi Everyone!

Im a Noctis fan and if any of you know the game it's great!

I play it all the time it's so much fun when you dont have internet on you at the time or even if you do, ive found some wierd stuff on this game. :)

Was Noctis made by Rjb or not?

Aloshi
Magic Number 400
Magic Number 400

Re: Noctis

Post by Aloshi »

Noctis was not made by RjB, it was made by Alex on Anywherebb if I remember right.

Sitcon

Post by Sitcon »

Aloshi wrote:Noctis was not made by RjB, it was made by Alex on Anywherebb if I remember right.
Idk the manuel tell's me that it was made by RJB......

Ryan
RjB Software

Post by Ryan »

The brilliant fantasy space-exploration simulator Noctis is the work of (the equally brilliant) Alex Ghignola of Home Sweet Pixel, and nothing to do with RjB Software. I was privileged enough back in 2001 to be in a position to help Alex out with writing the manual, which is why my name appears there. :)

Regards,
Ryan

PS: Welcome to the forum, Sitcon. :)

Cryoburner
Star Player!
Star Player!

Post by Cryoburner »

Technically, you are still an admin at AnywhereBB, and you probably visit the site more frequently than Alex does, even if you just lurk in the shadows. : D

Qabach
Star Player!
Star Player!

Post by Qabach »

I never could figure AnywhereBB out. I see that it's some sort of forum, but it also seems to be a file server, but I haven't had the attention span to find out more. Maybe I will try again.
“Someone told me that each equation I included in the book would halve the sales.”
-Stephen Hawking