Afterlife 3 version 1.5 released

News and updates about Afterlife 3: Legends Of Rickard Bronson - please post any version-specific feedback, thoughts, comments, suggestions, ideas or bug-reports in the appropriate (or latest) release thread here.
Ryan
RjB Software

Afterlife 3 version 1.5 released

Post by Ryan » March 12th, 2013, 5:40 pm

A further update to Afterlife 3: Legends of Rickard Bronson is available as of today, with several minor but important bugfixes and small tweaks since the last edition. Most notably, bugs affecting the behaviour of the Barrel Of Plenty have been fixed, and a little but potentially useful new feature has been added: the game now stores a list of all acts in the most recent adventure, along with Story Codes and final score and kill tally information - handy if you want to revisit an act from an earlier chapter and forgot to take down the Story Code!

As always, the latest version is available here, and a full changelog can be found here. Please do post below with any further thoughts, suggestions, questions or comments. :)

Ryan

*starshine*
Playtester
Playtester

Crystal Ball

Post by *starshine* » May 3rd, 2013, 4:18 pm

I think the Crystal Ball would be a lot more useful if it showed where your balloon was - that's the main thing I regularly lose!

Ryan
RjB Software

Re: Crystal Ball

Post by Ryan » May 3rd, 2013, 11:44 pm

*starshine* wrote:I think the Crystal Ball would be a lot more useful if it showed where your balloon was - that's the main thing I regularly lose!
Well, that would certainly make sense. I'll add it to my notes for the next update. :)

Ryan

*starshine*
Playtester
Playtester

Re: Afterlife 3 version 1.5 released

Post by *starshine* » May 5th, 2013, 12:45 pm

Not sure if this is a bug, but I've just thrown a time bomb at a pixie flower, and the bomb exploded on impact rather than after 4 secs - not sure if that's meant to happen or not?

Also, when I had a level where I destroyed Stan idols it didn't seem to have a negative effect on my reputation with Wraiths, which I was expecting it to. Should it have done?

Ryan
RjB Software

Post by Ryan » May 5th, 2013, 1:10 pm

*starshine* wrote:Not sure if this is a bug, but I've just thrown a time bomb at a pixie flower, and the bomb exploded on impact rather than after 4 secs - not sure if that's meant to happen or not?
That does sound like a bug (and I can guess what it might be without even looking at the code...) - I'll look into it. :)
*starshine* wrote:Also, when I had a level where I destroyed Stan idols it didn't seem to have a negative effect on my reputation with Wraiths, which I was expecting it to. Should it have done?
Hmm. Which Zone were you in?

Ryan

*starshine*
Playtester
Playtester

Post by *starshine* » May 5th, 2013, 2:43 pm

I was in Hidden Garden Zone, I think it was the second act...