Afterlife 3: Legends of Rickard Bronson 1.6 released!

News and updates about Afterlife 3: Legends Of Rickard Bronson - please post any version-specific feedback, thoughts, comments, suggestions, ideas or bug-reports in the appropriate (or latest) release thread here!
Ryan
RjB Software

Afterlife 3: Legends of Rickard Bronson 1.6 released!

Post by Ryan » October 25th, 2013, 8:39 pm

I'm very pleased to be able to post that, after several months of work on this, version 1.6 of Afterlife 3: Legends of Rickard Bronson is now available to download, from the usual place:

Download Afterlife 3: Legends of Rickard Bronson version 1.6!

This version marks a major revision to the game, with sweeping changes to the core gameplay, an enormous number of bugs fixed, and a lot of thought put into making sure that the overall balance and character of the game works better than before. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that this version of the game is different enough in many ways that the previous releases could be considered more like mid-stage betas by comparison.

As always, there is a full list of bugs fixed, new things and changes made at the game's history page. Seasoned players might want to have a read through the changes to see what to expect, but I rather hope that as much as possible, the game is much more self-explanatory than before, with both major and minor tweaks to make it more accessible regardless of your experience.

As always, please do post below with any further comments, questions or suggestions, have fun, and good luck! :)

Ryan