Afterlife 3: Legends of Rickard Bronson version 1.11

News and updates about Afterlife 3: Legends Of Rickard Bronson - please post any version-specific feedback, thoughts, comments, suggestions, ideas or bug-reports in the appropriate (or latest) release thread here!
Ryan
RjB Software

Afterlife 3: Legends of Rickard Bronson version 1.11

Post by Ryan » August 21st, 2015, 4:08 pm

Hello all. :)

Following on from the recent updates to all of my other games, this is to announce the release of Afterlife 3: Legends of Rickard Bronson version 1.11, which fixes a couple of minor bugs, and also adds the new functionality already introduced to the other games in the series: the game now responds correctly to being minimised to the start bar in Windows without needing to use the explicit "Minimise" option from the game menu (which has now been removed), and the left and right mouse buttons can be used as game controls, should you wish.

As always, the latest version can be downloaded here, and the full changelog is in the usual place.

Have fun!

Ryan

Oxens
Magic Number 13
Magic Number 13

360000 coins record! and Game error =(

Post by Oxens » September 6th, 2015, 9:48 pm

Hi. I had an error. The game broke down when the screen is the final score. :bibble: :bibble: :bibble:
I went on record =) It's a pity that it does not turn boast.
Adventure log:
Attachments
242nd Adventure.rar
(4.51 KiB) Downloaded 140 times

Ryan
RjB Software

Re: Afterlife 3: Legends of Rickard Bronson version 1.11

Post by Ryan » September 7th, 2015, 1:05 am

Wow! That's quite a score! :applause:

I'd love to know what equipment/skills you were using to get so far, and what finally killed you in the end? (I don't think I've ever seen anyone reach Chapter 20 in one play before now, let alone Chapter 33!)

And apologies for the bug - I'll look into that and see if I can find what happened. I suspect that the answer is probably to do with the score being so extraordinarily high, as it looks like something has caused a variable overflow (in which case it should be easy to fix). Thanks a lot for the report and the log file - that's really useful. :)

Ryan

Oxens
Magic Number 13
Magic Number 13

Post by Oxens » September 7th, 2015, 5:08 am

Hi. Thanks for the answer. :tophat:
I followed a particular view to improving the character and the balloon:
I maximize collection efficiency mana -> Upgrade your trading skills -> makes the balloon stealthy -> raise reputation with monsters -> PROFIT >:D
But I was killed by a "hand" the boss - Constructor in the realm of the Hidden Garden.
Before, I did not fight against it in this level. And he was not ready for this fight mechanics =)

P.S.
Sorry for the mistakes in the text (using a translator from Russian) :)

Ryan
RjB Software

Post by Ryan » September 10th, 2015, 6:06 pm

Okay, I think I've found the bug: to be certain, did the crash occur when you pressed the ESC key to skip counting up the score?

PS: Congratulations on hitting the top of the scoreboard. :)

Ryan