News and updates about Afterlife: Rickard's Quest
- please post any version-specific feedback, thoughts, comments, suggestions, ideas or bug-reports in the appropriate (or latest) release thread here!
- RjB Software
- Posts: 420
- Joined: October 21st, 2004, 12:43 am
Afterlife: Rickard's Quest
version 1.12.4 is now available to download, with several important bug-fixes and improvements:
- Fixed serious bug causing the game to crash when attempting to save replays for certain Acts.
- Restarting an Act when playtesting in the Act Editor now works correctly.
- Fixed bugs in portal, Cruciform and Keystone collision detection.
- Corrected minor issues with secret areas, mana balloon and portal locations in various Acts.
- Blockheads in the Digital Chaos Zone now count towards the enemies remaining in an Act.
As ever, the latest version can be downloaded here
, a full changelog is available in the usual place
, and please feel welcome to post below with any further comments/questions/suggestions.