- Fixed control bug allowing the balloon to maintain an exact altitude without fuel consumption when leaving a slippery surface.
- The Crystal Ball now correctly displays the location of treasure hidden inside other objects and some platforms which were previously not shown.
- The visible map is now centered in the Crystal Ball's display.
- The Crystal Ball now gradually loses detail with each use, and partially recharges at the end of each Act.
- Removed thermals above lava in the Fire Ocean Zone.
- Modified placement of NPCs in rescue missions.
- The "Sprinter" trait can now not be used when followed by an NPC on foot.
- Minor RSF expansions.
And a full changelog can be read here: www.rjbsoftware.uk/afterlife3/history
Have fun, and please do feel as welcome as always to post below with any further bug reports, comments, thoughts, questions or suggestions.