Evowok Breeder update v4.0.3

News and updates about Evowok Breeder - please post any version-specific feedback, thoughts, comments, suggestions, ideas or bug-reports in the appropriate (or latest) release thread here!
Ryan
RjB Software

Evowok Breeder update v4.0.3

Post by Ryan » May 26th, 2017, 12:27 am

Further update: version 4.0.3 is now available, fixing a handful of minor issues for your evowok-breeding pleasure. A full changelog is available here.

Have fun. :)

Ryan

CryptRat
Magic Number 7
Magic Number 7

Re: Evowok Breeder - out now! (update: v4.0.3)

Post by CryptRat » June 3rd, 2017, 1:35 pm

Hello again,

I'm enjoying the game a lot. I didn't expect the game to be that big nor that much polished and rightfully hard, that's quite impressive.

After entering the well in Carnelian, the game now crashes whenever I try to open my inventory, I guess it's linked with one item I took in the basement in Carnelian that you're meant to take with you to the well.

You may note, just in case, that I can't clog the breach in the net because I don't own a waterproof net, I didn't pay enough attention to know if I found one or not in the basement.
[+] Spoiler
Evowok19.png
Evowok19.png (29.07 KiB) Viewed 938 times
Evowok20.png
Evowok20.png (29.11 KiB) Viewed 938 times

Completely unrelated, I think it's in the town in the forest to the south (maybe it's another town, I currently only have the 600 coin map) there's a way to the east out of the town with a sign indicating a park or something, but when I go there I just go out to the world map, I don't know if it's normal or not.

Ryan
RjB Software

Post by Ryan » June 3rd, 2017, 5:01 pm

CryptRat wrote:
June 3rd, 2017, 1:35 pm
I'm enjoying the game a lot. I didn't expect the game to be that big nor that much polished and rightfully hard, that's quite impressive.
Thank you. Really glad you're enjoying it. :)
CryptRat wrote:
June 3rd, 2017, 1:35 pm
After entering the well in Carnelian, the game now crashes whenever I try to open my inventory, I guess it's linked with one item I took in the basement in Carnelian that you're meant to take with you to the well.
Ah, I can see why that's happening. I'm planning to release a small update later today, so I'll include a fix for this (and I may also remove the ambiguous signpost in Tiger's Eye!) - thanks for reporting. :)

Ryan

CryptRat
Magic Number 7
Magic Number 7

Post by CryptRat » June 3rd, 2017, 5:23 pm

Nice, thank you. You're pretty fast.