News and updates about Afterlife 3: Legends Of Rickard Bronson
- please post any version-specific feedback, thoughts, comments, suggestions, ideas or bug-reports in the appropriate (or latest) release thread here.
- RjB Software
- Posts: 403
- Joined: October 21st, 2004, 12:43 am
Afterlife 3: Legends of Rickard Bronson
update 1.12.2 is now available to download, with fixes to two bugs discovered and kindly reported by Grave_mire
, plus some additional small fixes and minor game improvements:
- Fixed bug causing mission objectives to be completed without destruction of the target when struck by falling objects.
- Fixed Story Code input field to be long enough for longer Story Codes.
- Fixed possibility of treasure-hunt missions with targets of zero.
- Fixed bug causing some blocks to be immune from falling in collapsing stages.
- The ESC key can now be used to skip through each item of the post-Act score countup.
- Altered frequency/regularity of falling blocks in collapsing areas.
- Stan busts and skull altars now create a small explosion when destroyed.
- Improved code efficiency of one routine related to Act-generation.
The newest update can always be downloaded here
, and the full changelog is available the same place as always
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests