Afterlife v1.5.1 released

News and updates about Afterlife: Rickard's Quest - please post any version-specific feedback, thoughts, comments, suggestions, ideas or bug-reports in the appropriate (or latest) release thread here!
Ryan
RjB Software

Afterlife v1.5.1 released

Post by Ryan » February 4th, 2006, 3:31 pm

Hello all,

An update has just been made to Afterlife which fixes two minor issues which have been reported recently. Although initially I announced that there would be no further updates to the game, I found myself with some free time this afternoon, so decided to push that little extra way toward perfection. ;)

The History Page contains exact information on the fixes, and the game is, of course, available from the Download Page. Enjoy, and as usual, if you've any comments, please post below.

Thanks,
Ryan
Last edited by Ryan on July 21st, 2006, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aloshi
Magic Number 400
Magic Number 400

Post by Aloshi » February 4th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Great...Now back to Evowok Breeder! :P It playable yet?

Ryan
RjB Software

Post by Ryan » February 7th, 2006, 2:40 pm

Evowok Breeder has been "playable" for quite a while now... But "playable" and "anywhere near completion" are two very different things!

I do hope to have some exciting news updates regarding the project very soon, so watch this space! B)

Aloshi
Magic Number 400
Magic Number 400

Post by Aloshi » February 7th, 2006, 9:32 pm

OK! Now...If you need a beta tester...PMs are great. :P. Well this is a bit off-topic, sorry. Buuuut...I started playing Afterlife a bit more. And am stuck again. *Posts in help*