Orbital Snake in the Reloaded Game Of The Year Awards 2009!

News and updates about Orbital Snake - please post any version-specific feedback, thoughts, comments, suggestions, ideas or bug-reports in the appropriate (or latest) release thread here!
Ryan
RjB Software

Orbital Snake in the Reloaded Game Of The Year Awards 2009!

Post by Ryan » January 18th, 2010, 1:28 am

I'm very late posting about this, I know, and you might already be aware of it anyway, but I'm really pleased to be able to bring attention to the fact that Orbital Snake is currently nominated in the Reloaded Game Of The Year Awards 2009!

It's up against some really superb competition in all categories, but of course, it's lovely just to be nominated alongside such great games. B)

You can view the nominations and vote in the various categories here - and of course, I'd urge everyone to play the listed games and get involved in the voting. :)

The votes will be counted and winners announced on Tuesday the 19th of January, so if you're planning to get involved and haven't made your votes yet, you should hurry!

All the best -
Ryan

Ryan
RjB Software

Re: Orbital Snake in the Reloaded Game Of The Year Awards 2009!

Post by Ryan » January 20th, 2010, 3:04 pm

Just a quick update to this: voting has been extended an extra couple of days, so if you've not voted yet, you still have time! :)

Ryan