Afterlife v1.2 out now!

News and updates about Afterlife: Rickard's Quest - please post any version-specific feedback, thoughts, comments, suggestions, ideas or bug-reports in the appropriate (or latest) release thread here.
Ryan
RjB Software

Afterlife v1.2 out now!

Post by Ryan » June 17th, 2005, 5:06 pm

Hello all,

As promised a while back, I've just released Afterlife version 1.2, which has had several important new features added since v1.1, as well as a few minor tweaks suggested recently at the forums. :) The changes made are listed at the usual place (on the history page in the Afterlife area).

Perhaps most importantly, it is now possible to change the controls in the game, which means that if you are one of the unfortunate people who previously had trouble handling your balloon due to certain keyboards not being very good at allowing more than a couple of keys to be pressed at once when holding the CTRL key, you should now be able to steer and bomb at the same time, at last! :D

Meanwhile, work on Evowok Breeder is progressing well: more news on that fairly soon, most likely... Watch this space! ;)

As usual, if you've any comments or further suggestions, post below... Until then, have fun, and good luck with getting a little further in Afterlife! :P

Regards,
Ryan

Cryoburner
Star Player!
Star Player!

Post by Cryoburner » June 17th, 2005, 7:10 pm

Hooray! Someone posted something! : P

I'll try this out tonight or tomorrow, whenever I get a chance. I look forward to hearing more info about Evowok, as well.

Balloony
Star Player!
Star Player!

Post by Balloony » June 18th, 2005, 7:20 pm

The new Afterlife with slight but obviously additions and modifications.
Thats great :D.

I allow myself to be a bit proud to have given some tips to give the thing another improvement and read them in the history page :D. Together we are strong :wink: . No, seriously. It's really nice, that you made the changes I and of course the other users proposed. That makes a nice feeling of having done something constructive. I hope we can do alltogether again teamwork when your next blockbuster (|D) is released
(and of course, an Evowok-hype too ':| ).

Greetz

Balloony
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx

Cryoburner
Star Player!
Star Player!

Post by Cryoburner » June 24th, 2005, 6:06 pm

The update seems to be working well, and most importantly, updates cause people to come back to play more. : D I just made my way a bit further to the first act in Grimbone yesterday.

Anyway, thanks for this update, and it will be nice to see more! : )