This is to announce that Evowok Breeder version 4.5 is now available to download.
This update fixes several bugs discovered since the 4.4 release, but also drastically revises the way that evowok barding works in the game (something which I'd intended to change for some time), and adds the ability to repair damaged evowok nets:
The 4.5 update can be downloaded in the usual place, and as always, please do post below with any additional feedback/thoughts/comments/questions/suggestions.
- Fully revised evowok barding! All barding can now be purchased from all armourers, but can only be produced if the player is in possession of the correct blueprint! Evowok no longer grow out of barding once fitted. Blueprints for existing and new barding can now be found throughout the game!
- Damaged evowok nets can now be repaired by several characters!
- Damage to attackers from bioelectric defenses is now correctly increased by conductivity from barding or moisture.
- Wearing some barding can now cause non-chionophilic breeds to suffer reduced capabilities due to overheating in hot environments.
- Barding weight now reduces flight capabilities.
- Added new traders to two towns.
- Added three new special encounters.
- Added eight new barding designs for seven evowok breeds.
- Altered behaviour of Pietas in South Opal Village.
- Fixed bug causing bioelectric discharges from attacking evowok to damage more than one opponent when striking multiple opponents with a single attack.
- Fixed bug causing characters to purchase items in which they should have no interest.
- Fixed bug causing a crash when purchasing a character's last item.
- Fixed bug causing crash in inventory interface when carrying broken evowok nets.
- Fixed capitalisation error in the inventory interface.
- Fixed swapped descriptions for thermophilic and chionophilic evowok breeds.
- Fixed evowok encounter chances when exploring locales.
- Fixed incorrect behaviour of storyline relating to Guido in the Southern Isles.
- Corrected colouring issues affecting three evowok lineages.
- Minor interface improvements.
- Miscellaneous code and efficiency improvements.