Evowok Breeder update v4.0.10

News and updates about Evowok Breeder - please post any version-specific feedback, thoughts, comments, suggestions, ideas or bug-reports in the appropriate (or latest) release thread here!
Ryan
RjB Software

Evowok Breeder update v4.0.10

Post by Ryan »

Evowok Breeder update 4.0.10 is now available to download, fixing two bugs potentially causing crashes in certain circumstances, and making some improvements to the navigation of certain areas when exploring.

The update can be downloaded here, and the changelog is available in the usual location.

Please feel welcome to post below with any additional comments/thoughts. :)

Ryan

Jona
Magic Number 18
Magic Number 18

Re: Evowok Breeder update v4.0.10

Post by Jona »

-There is a trainer in zircon market?(forgot full name) that causes a crash when trying to learn the skill.

-Sometimes my evowok won't heal certain body parts when treated even though everything else healed fine. I don't know why it happens but I end up walking on the world map just to heal it back up. if its just certain evowoks then its my Ringos teeth and gnirts vital organ.

All I can think of at the moment, overall I've really enjoyed the game:D do you guys accept donations at all?

Ryan
RjB Software

Post by Ryan »

Jona wrote:
July 12th, 2017, 10:11 pm
There is a trainer in zircon market?(forgot full name) that causes a crash when trying to learn the skill.
Oh dear! I'll have to look into this. Do you remember which trainer it was, or which skill they were teaching?
Jona wrote:
-Sometimes my evowok won't heal certain body parts when treated even though everything else healed fine. I don't know why it happens but I end up walking on the world map just to heal it back up. if its just certain evowoks then its my Ringos teeth and gnirts vital organ.
Are you playing the latest version of the game (v4.0.10)? If so, this shouldn't be the case.

Do keep in mind that injuries can only be treated once using first-aid, and very minor injuries (up to about 1% of the total damage sustainable) aren't considered serious enough to be medically treated, and will need to heal naturally. If neither of those circumstances applies, I may need to check this, so any more detail would be appreciated. :)
Jona wrote:
overall I've really enjoyed the game:D
Thanks! Really glad to hear that. :)
Jona wrote:
do you guys accept donations at all?
It's very kind of you to offer - but no, Evowok Breeder is really a labour of love, rather than for profit. :) The best and most valuable thing you can do to support the game is to enjoy playing, and maybe share it with others who might also enjoy it!

Ryan

Jona
Magic Number 18
Magic Number 18

Post by Jona »

Millaria from zirconium market. I believe I am playing latest version, it started happening after my lupi transformed to ringo. I don't know if it's due to that :rubchin:

Ryan
RjB Software

Post by Ryan »

Jona wrote:
July 13th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Millaria from zirconium market.
Ah, I see why this is happening. It'll be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting. :)
Jona wrote:
July 13th, 2017, 2:20 pm
I believe I am playing latest version, it started happening after my lupi transformed to ringo. I don't know if it's due to that :rubchin:
Okay, interesting! I'll investigate and see if I can recreate the problem.

Ryan

Jona
Magic Number 18
Magic Number 18

Post by Jona »

Yea since I accidently sold my ringo and using a different evowok the first aid is working fine, but my first aid skill remains at 80% with no improvements anymore. Also I'm getting an error every time I win the group brawl at the old ambers evowok pit >.<
Nevermind this time the game didn't close out when I won, I don't know if fighting the other groups first had anything to do with it. Once I was done with the other tables it worked fine.

Ryan
RjB Software

Post by Ryan »

Jona wrote:
July 13th, 2017, 7:34 pm
I'm getting an error every time I win the group brawl at the old ambers evowok pit >.<
Ah, good spot! I'll fix that in the next update too. Thanks for reporting. :)

Ryan

Jona
Magic Number 18
Magic Number 18

Post by Jona »

spoilers below!!!!

Another possible bug? When I did the task for the bandit in the cave I chose the jeweled dagger as a reward, afterwards they decided to rob me of all my gold in a random encounter |<O |<O so I reported them to the council at amethyst city. When I went to check the cave there was another jeweled dagger, I am assuming the other items should've been there instead because I thought the dagger was unique. I'm also pretty sure the locket was for the other task I have yet to complete

Ryan
RjB Software

Post by Ryan »

Jona wrote:
July 13th, 2017, 11:18 pm
When I went to check the cave there was another jeweled dagger, I am assuming the other items should've been there instead because I thought the dagger was unique.
Ah, yep, that's definitely a bug! I'll add it to my to-do list. ;)

Ryan

Jona
Magic Number 18
Magic Number 18

Post by Jona »

thanks alot:D