STEALH BALLOON

General discussion about Afterlife: Rickard's Quest and a place to share hints, tips and strategies with other players. Please use the [spoiler] tag where appropriate!
Arkaaa

STEALH BALLOON

Post by Arkaaa » November 12th, 2007, 3:21 pm

STEALH BALLOON SUCK A LOT . RYAN YOU MUST IMPLEMENTATE SOME KINDA OF NEW WEAPON FOR BALLOON AT 300 act and a mega-balloon for the 400 (i don´t see it yet, but i don´t know what balloon is , is the only I don´t saw)

BTW: Your both two games are GREAT, i think you REALLY must work at some kind of studio doing video-games :)=

and, at last, sorry my english :S :)

Ryan
RjB Software

Re: STEALH BALLOON

Post by Ryan » October 13th, 2008, 10:38 pm

arkaaa wrote: BTW: Your both two games are GREAT, i think you REALLY must work at some kind of studio doing video-games :)=
Wow - it really means a lot to me to know that people enjoy my games, so thank you for such great comments! :)

(By the way, the Stealth balloon has some useful abilities against certain enemies and levels... But maybe you've already worked that out? ;))

Regards,
Ryan

Will
Makes Useless Posts

Post by Will » October 15th, 2008, 1:16 pm

I love the stealh balloon
-Will

Qabach
Star Player!
Star Player!

Post by Qabach » October 15th, 2008, 5:08 pm

stealth balloons are good on levels where things shoot at you. When the enemy just randomly moves, though, it's not the best choice.
“Someone told me that each equation I included in the book would halve the sales.”
-Stephen Hawking